Thursday, December 7, 2023

Important information regarding the Plushs Blog

 Hello everyone.

It has been 7 months since the last post on the Plushs Blog. Since then, lots has happened, but during that time, there was... nothing. No new posts, no new previews, no new comments, no new updates, no nothing. The blog was dead. And I'm afraid to say that... this... this is the end.



So, what exactly happened?

1. Burnout, somewhat

You see, this is no new blog. It's quite old by now. And when managing a blog for months, it gets difficult to make new content. And plus, I was already out of ideas. Plus, I had no longer found interest in working on the little live action video anymore. So there was nothing new to do.

2. Other blogs

If you take a peek at my Blogger page, you'll see that I have to operate 5 blogs at once. I just can't do that anymore. I need to focus on one blog. And that blog is the 9Studio blog. Yes. The 9Studio blog. The one that I just updated, infact: the last post on that blog was uploaded on September 10 2023. I can't even remember that anymore. Infact, that was the date that my ripoff Geometry Dash game that I created for Android as a joke came out. After only 88 days of support, just barely under 100 days of support, or 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days of support, support for the ripoff of GD, which I titled "Geometry Smash: Pong Epic Game", is no longer supported. What a nightmare, operating a blog, let alone 5 blogs.

What happens to the Plushs blog now?

Well, just like what was happening for 7 months: nothing. No new posts will be created. No new replies from me on this blog. No new blog updates. No new previews. No nothing. Apart from the last update I'll ever publish, coming out today, 7 months later: version 1.1.0, alternatively titled "The End".

What's new to 1.1.0: The End?

  • A new tag, end
  • A new purpose for the tag update: now this tag can also be used to give an update on what's going on with the blog, rather than the always standard patch notes.
Have a good day. I will see you on the 9Studio blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important information regarding the Plushs Blog

 Hello everyone. It has been 7 months since the last post on the Plushs Blog. Since then, lots has happened, but during that time, there was...